The Broad, entrance Life (Repetitive Vision) Pearls of wisdom from the artist, Yayoi KusamaAftermath of Obliteration of Eternity
Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirror Room-Phalli’s Field
My daughter and I visited the Broad Museum to take a look at Yayoi Kusama’s exhibition. I was in the online queuing system and was chosen to buy tickets in advance! 5PM was our arrival/start time, and since we were the last group of the day, the museum helpers allowed all of us to stay in the rooms for an extended amount of time, about 1-mintue rather than the 20-30 seconds, that they usually do. We spent a total of 2 hours in the whole exhibit. The exhibit was impressive!
Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirror Exhibit Hours for Oct 21, 2017-Jan 1, 2018:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday | 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.; 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday | 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.; 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday | 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.; 8 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday | 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.; 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- The Broad has onsite, garage parking for $12 with validation.
- Bring your ID, as tickets are assigned to you, by name, and are not transferrable.
- The rooms are timed, so it’s important to go in ready.
If you are still interested, but didn’t get a chance to purchase tickets in advance, you may still buy same day tickets for $30-per person. Click HERE to view buying options.